No.169, Science (Kexue) Avenue,National HI-TECH Industry Development Zone, Zhengzhou, China
Contat us Email:[email protected]
· Chinese iron ore is vastly more liquid. So it’s possible that with a tighter linkage to the physical market in mainland China.
As demand for iron ores is rising, supply is stagnating. Principal analyst for iron ore markets, Alex Griffiths, discusses the implications of the current market .
· Major miner Rio Tinto says the iron ore market is tighter than ever, with a significant price increase expected in 2008.
· Chinese iron ore futures have been rising lately due to tighter iron ore stocks at Chinese ports. This is prompting steel mills to order more shipments.
· BHP Billiton says it will run a tighter iron ore business as demand begins to slow. But the company has not made cuts to its iron ore workforce, instead .
· Spot iron ore prices scaled a 10-week high and firmer China futures on Thursday suggest further gains amid limited availability of cargoes for immediate .
· The China Iron and Steel Association is expected to detail more specific evaluation and implementation standards with regard to iron ore importation.
· low * Recovery may induce resumption of high-cost output - Argonaut * Iron ore shipments from Port Hedland hit record high in May By Manolo .